- Chariots Return to Rome – an article about the reintroduction of chariot races to the city of Rome.
- Ancient Egypt: Djed Pillars – a long article about the use of djed pillars in the funerary art of Dynastic Egypt.
- José Clemente Orozco: Murals at Dartmouth College – an art history article about Orozco’s Dartmouth mural cycle.
- From Classroom to Career: The Transition from School to the Work World
- The Diary of an Adult University Student
- The Power of an Image: Artistic Meaning and International Scandal — an examination of Western views of religious art, imagery, and Islam in light of 2006 cartoons published with images considered insulting to Islamic beliefs and practices.
- Artemisia Gentileschi: Feminist Expression in her Self-Portrait as the Allegory of Painting — a look at Artemisia Gentileschi’s role as a female artist during the Renaissance.
- Medications During Pregnancy
- Amalia Mesa-Bains: Art and Chicana Culture — an artist profile of Amalia Mesa-Bains and her work with installations that bring Chicana culture to the mainstream.
- Traveling with Kids in DC
- Enter Night (my first novel)